Product Manager (F/M)
- 9 Rue Nina Simone, 44000 Nantes, France
iAdvize is a conversational platform that enables more than 2,000 brands in 100 countries to bring a combined human experience to IA. We put clients in touch with experts available 24/7, every day thousands of conversations are conducted around the world :)
We have already enabled leading companies to humanize the digital experience of their customers by transforming the traditional buying journey into a conversational experience.
We Make Brands Conversational.
We are part of the French Tech 120 (a government-recognized program to support high-growth start-ups with the capacity to become world-class technology leaders). We are also certified "Gartner Cool Vendor", a company that generates value for brands such as Disney, L'Oréal, Nespresso...
On the people side, iAdvize has 200 talents in Nantes (our HQ), Paris (FR), Düsseldorf (DE) and Boston (US).
We are very sensitive to the well being of our employees, many initiatives and projects are carried out each year by our teams to evolve in a work environment conducive to personal and professional development.
Convinced by the major asset that diversity represents in our teams, more than 17 different nationalities and more than 40% of women contribute every day to make iAdvize grow.
You can find more information and pictures of our HQ on our Welcome to the jungle page: https://www.welcometothejungle.com/fr/companies/iadvize
It's iAdvize approach to combine the best of Human and the power of Artificial Intelligence to create impactful conversations between Businesses & their customers.
It's one of iAdvize’s most significant new product investments and a core part of the company’s 2021 strategy.
As a Product Manager (F/M), you will be responsible for setting direction and driving major product initiatives, in order to enhance iAdvize connectivity, targeting capacities and end-customer data enrichment.
This is a role for someone who likes a fast pace and working on complex systems to create impactful solutions, involving a high level of collaboration and creativity.
- Develop our product strategy and vision supported by market analysis, customer needs, competitive benchmarks and user research in order to define priorities and roadmap with your team
- Ideate, brainstorm & communicate through vision docs/presentations
- Collaborate with the engineering, design & indirect sales teams to ship innovative & impactful features.
- You will develop business requirements, create functional specifications, coordinate development activities, use success metrics, share the progress of your team with the whole company and execute the go to market with the PMM
- Represent the product in internal service reviews & help identify ongoing investment opportunities & areas for improvement
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- A great sense of empathy towards users with a high quality standard for the product to be delivered
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills & and the willingness to present and defend your ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- A natural ability to unite a pluridisciplinary team around a common goal and great sense of collaboration skills
- A data-driven approach to problem-solving
- A strong understanding of the competitive SAAS industry
- Start date: Asap
- Contract type: Permanent contract, full time
- Salary: According to the profile
- Location: Nantes, FR (HQ)
- Remote (for this position): 3 days per week in remote allowed
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to have a meaningful impact on millions of users who need assistance and authentic advices through conversational experiences
- A start-up spirit grounded in agility & teamwork
- Weekly Tech Demos, so that we’re all up to date with where our product stands
- Opportunity to attend Tech conferences in France and Europe
iAdvize is committed to promoting diversity among teams and follows a strict non-discrimination recruitment policy.