Senior Product Manager (F/M)
- 9 Rue Nina Simone, 44000 Nantes, France
- Employees can work remotely
iAdvize is a conversational platform that enables more than 2,000 brands in 100 countries to bring a combined human experience to IA. We put clients in touch with experts available 24/7, every day thousands of conversations are conducted around the world :)
We have already enabled leading companies to humanize the digital experience of their customers by transforming the traditional buying journey into a conversational experience.
We Make Brands Conversational.
We are part of the French Tech 120 (a government-recognized program to support high-growth start-ups with the capacity to become world-class technology leaders). We are also certified "Gartner Cool Vendor", a company that generates value for brands such as Disney, L'Oréal, Nespresso...
On the people side, iAdvize has 200 talents in Nantes (our HQ), Paris (FR), Düsseldorf (DE) and Boston (US).
We are very sensitive to the well being of our employees, many initiatives and projects are carried out each year by our teams to evolve in a work environment conducive to personal and professional development.
Convinced by the major asset that diversity represents in our teams, more than 17 different nationalities and more than 40% of women contribute every day to make iAdvize grow.
You can find more information and pictures of our HQ on our Welcome to the jungle page: https://www.welcometothejungle.com/fr/companies/iadvize
Our Product team’s mission is to build the best product possible for brands, their customers and experts to have a smooth and delightful experience through value-added conversations.
You will join an enthusiastic team made up of engineers, designers, analysts, marketers & product managers who are truly passionate about working together to solve design & technological challenges.
As iAdvize is globally scaling up, you’re more than welcomed to come & grow with us :)
Augmented Intelligence is one of the most ambitious product launch in the company’s history.
It's iAdvize approach to combine the best of Human and the power of Artificial Intelligence to create impactful conversations between Businesses & their customers.
It's one of iAdvize’s most significant new product investments and a core part of the company’s 2021 strategy.
As a Senior Product Manager (F/M) on the AI / Bot team, your role will be to define the long term product strategy and roadmap by driving product initiatives in order to scale the adoption of our Augmented Intelligence offer.
Also as a Senior Product Manager you will play a strategic role in the product organisation to mentor/inspire other Product Managers, be an active contributor to improve our internal product process and be the main point of contact for the Augmented Intelligence product scope.
- Develop our product strategy and vision supported by market analysis, customer needs, competitive benchmarks and user research in order to define priorities and roadmap with your team
- Contribute to define part of the product strategy regarding Augmented Intelligence domain, and drive the execution
- Ideate, brainstorm & communicate through vision docs/presentations
- Collaborate with the engineering, design & indirect sales teams to ship innovative & impactful features.
- You will develop business requirements, create functional specifications, coordinate development activities, use success metrics, share the progress of your team with the whole company and execute the go to market with the PMM
- Represent the product in internal service reviews & help identify ongoing investment opportunities & areas for improvement
- Represent the product team in industry events such as product launches
- Mentor other PMs and proactively help the team to grow on PM technics
- Play a facilitator role for complex and transverse product execution
- Support the product Director with a deep knowledge of your product scope (ex: answer complex prospect RFPs)
- +5 years of experience in product-driven organizations
- BA/B.Sc. in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent professional experience.
- You have deep experience working with both qualitative customer insights, and quantitative customer data to inform decisions. You’ve conducted user research, a/b tests and have worked closely with design researchers and analysts.
- Ability to partner with many different teams from engineers to business leaders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills & and the willingness to present and defend your ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to make things happen (sometimes fast )
- Humility and excellent listening skills
- You’re organized, and can proactively push forward project
- A strong understanding of the competitive SAAS industry
- Start date: Asap
- Contract type: Permanent contract, full time
- Salary: According to the profile
- Location: Nantes, FR (HQ)
- Remote (for this position): 3 days per week in remote allowed
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to have a meaningful impact on millions of users who need assistance and authentic advices through conversational experiences
- A start-up spirit grounded in agility & teamwork
- Weekly Tech Demos, so that we’re all up to date with where our product stands
- Opportunity to attend Tech conferences in France and Europe
iAdvize is committed to promoting diversity among teams and follows a strict non-discrimination recruitment policy.