US - Digital Project Manager
- Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Recognized as a global leader in Conversational Commerce, our Platform offers 1:1 messaging experiences with in-store associates, on-demand brand power users, in-house agents, and Augmented Intelligence (AI) chatbots.
A leading player in Europe with over 2,000 customers, iAdvize opened the US market 3 years ago after receiving $38M in funding. The US entity is in a hyper-growth stage fueled by multi-million dollar partnerships.
We are looking for our next superstar Customer Success Manager to help us grow these partnerships. Now is the time to board the iAdvize rocket!
As a Digital Project Manager, you will champion the delivery of the iAdvize solution for our clients: onboarding, success planning, value demonstration, retention and upsells.
You will be the trusted advisor our clients seek advice from to improve their digital customer experience. You will understand their unique challenges and offer custom solutions leveraging the iAdvize Platform.
You will work as part of an Account Team, collaborating closely with the Client Sales who owns the Revenue, the Community Operations Manager who owns the ibbü on-demand experts, and the Business Analyst who will help you pull the right data to tell a story to the customer.
Your portfolio will consist of a small number of high-touch Entreprise Accounts.
- Participate in sales meeting to represent the iAdvize Product
- Validate the vision sold to the client form a Product perspective.
- Lead the client onboarding from A to Z, coordinating internal and external teams
- Act as a trusted partner, making custom recommendations based on your expertise in conversational strategies.
- Recommend, architect and setup the Conversational Strategy relying on the full suite of iAdvize product (bots, ibbü experts, multi channels, in-store assocites, professional agents, etc)
- Guide the client in its adoption of the iAdvize products, with the help of enablement solutions.
- Receive internal technical support as needed for complex implementation
- Operationalize the Value Roadmap by building a 1- to 2-year plan that will show the client a clear path to the promised results.
- Own the delivery of this plan and make sure it remains well aligned with the clients’ priorities.
- The outcome of your Success Planning will be the client’s retention and growth with iAdvize, which the Client Sales owns.
- Ensure that the client is happy with iAdvize and will renew his contract
- Own the project management and reporting tools to keep the delivery on track
- Regularly check in with clients to report on the operational delivery of the project and keep both sides aligned.
- Demonstrate the quality and the value of the delivery in Business Reviews (monthly, quarterly), in collaboration with the Client Sales who owns the upsell.
- Adapt the Conversational Strategy to current results and clients’ expectations, staying agile and proactive to always be seen a source of solutions by the client.
- Detect delivery gaps and propose corrective actions, as well as new opportunities that iAdvize can address
- Update CRM (SalesForce)
- Assit the Client Sales in forecasting upsells and usage increase
- Lead the demo of new features
Product and Market expertise
- Deep knowledge of the iAdvize Suite of Products and service offering.
- Keep up with Products Innovations, enroll clients in new betas when relevant.
- Stay alert and well informed of market trends
- This is a junior position, so preferably a first similar experience (internship) within a Customer Success team, with medium and entreprise accounts, preferably in the SasS industry.
- Project management runs in your blood, so you can focus your mind on the rest: innovate for their CX and prove value.
- Data-driven, knowledge of Tableau is a plus
- You know how to say no to a customer
- Location: Anywhere in the US (US headquarters in Cambridge, MA)
- Full Remote in the US
- Type of Contract: Permanent contract, full time
- Start date: ASAP
- You must be based in the US to work remotely for this position
The start-up iAdvize is committed to promoting diversity among teams and follows a strict non-discrimination recruitment policy.