Product Manager - Audience & API (H/F)
- 9 Rue Nina Simone, 44000 Nantes, France
iAdvize is a conversational platform that allows more than 2 000 brands in 100 countries to bring a profitable human touch to the digital experience at scale, using a blend of human touch and artificial intelligence. We connect customers with experts available 24/7 via messaging. iAdvize is a “Gartner Cool Vendor” certified platform that generates value for brands such as Disney, L’Oréal, Nespresso.
iAdvize provides the market with a unique platform that uses a blend of AI, human touch and messaging, particularly thanks to the ibbü community. This enables companies to offer an authentic and profitable conversational customer experience at scale. 24/7 assistance is available every day and night, every day of the week.
Being named one of France’s “Next40” is another success for iAdvize’s continued path to scale -having grown an average of 50% per year since our launch.
Our Product team’s mission is to build the best product possible for brands, their customers and experts to have a smooth and delightful experience through value-added conversations. You will join an enthusiastic team made up of engineers, designers, analysts, marketers & product managers who are truly passionate about working together to solve design & technological challenges.
As iAdvize is globally scaling up, you’re more than welcomed to come & grow with us :)
Augmented Intelligence is one of the most ambitious product launch in the company’s history.
It is iAdvize approach to combine the best of Human and the power of Artificial Intelligence to create impactful conversations between Businesses & their customers.
It is one of iAdvize’s most significant new product investments and a core part of the company’s 2021 strategy.
As a Product Manager on the Audience & API team, you will be responsible for setting direction and driving major product initiatives, in order to enhance iAdvize connectivity, targeting capacities and end-customer data enrichment.
This is a role for someone who likes a fast pace and working on complex systems to create impactful solutions, involving a high level of collaboration and creativity.
- Collaborate with the engineering, design & indirect sales teams to ship innovative & impactful features: you will create functional specifications, coordinate development activities and share the progress of your team with the whole company
- Analyze and document user feedback, usage insights, market trends & competitive forces in order to define priorities and a roadmap with your team
- Identify new potential partnership and build integrations by collaborating with partners that will enrich both products and have a positive impact on iAdvize revenue
- Embody the iAdvize product strategy and share it with your colleagues, our customers and partners
- Support other product teams by identifying how the integration with partners could bring more value to our product
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- A great sense of empathy towards users with a high quality standard for the product to be delivered
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills & and the willingness to present and defend your ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- A natural ability to unite a pluridisciplinary team around a common goal and great sense of collaboration skills
- A data-driven approach to problem-solving
- A strong understanding of the competitive SAAS industry
- You have Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
- Strategic partnership and/or developer relationship experience
- You have a proven track record as a Technical Product Manager, ideally at a SaaS company
- Availability: As soon as possible
- Contract type: Permanent contract, full time
- Location: Nantes, FR (HQ) + Remote friendly
iAdvize is committed to promoting diversity among teams and follows a strict non-discrimination recruitment policy.