Sales Account Executive - US
- Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Our conviction is that eCommerce revenue is driven by qualitative relationships with shoppers. iAdvize is the only company to build genuine 1:1 relationships at scale in today’s increasingly digital world.
Our unique conversational platform connects online shoppers to a smart mix of in-store associates, on-demand brand power users, in-house agents and AI chatbots through 1:1 messaging.
A leading player in Europe (over 2,000 customers), iAdvize opened the US market 3 years ago after receiving $38M in funding. The US entity is in a hypergrowth stage fueled by multi-million dollar partnerships with major brands like Lowe’s & Samsung
To conquer our market, we need you as our new Sales Account Executive. Now is the time to board the iAdvize rocket!
You will manage the entire sales cycle of your clients with a strong focus on new logo acquisition. Directly reporting to our US CEO Nicolas, you’ll focus on developing a portfolio of key-account clients in the retail industry.
This is a high impact role and you should expect to be directly involved in molding iAdvize’s US strategy.
- 5 to 10 years experience in sales
- Experience selling software solutions to Marketing/Digital/eCommerce decision-makers and capacity to address C-level executives
- Track record of exceeding targets and quick internal promotions
- Experience in outbound lead generation (ADR, SDR, BDR)
- Entrepreneurial mindset comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Team-oriented and personable, you enjoy working with others to achieve your objectives
- You are hungry for success and eager to make a difference
Salary: Attractive OTE and uncapped commissions
Location: Open to full remote from anywhere in the US (US headquarters in Cambridge, MA)
Type of Contract: Permanent contract, full time
The start-up iAdvize is committed to promoting diversity among teams and follows a strict non-discrimination recruitment policy.