Account Executive DACH (f/m/d)
- Erkrather Str. 401, 40231 Düsseldorf, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
iAdvize is a conversational platform which allows over 2,000 brands in 100 countries to humanise digital experiences. By combining the best of human and artificial intelligence, we help our customers to deploy an authentic online conversational strategy at scale. We connect customers with experts who can advise them and are available 24/7 via messaging. iAdvize is a ‘Gartner Cool Vendor’ certified platform that generates value for brands such as E-ON, TUI, L’Oréal, Nespresso and many more.
Is selling a disruptive and innovative product a must for you?
Do you fancy being to part of a German start-up within a fast-growing and well-funded SaaS company?
iAdvize is transforming the online customer experience. Be part of the adventure. Grow and contribute by helping us become a worldwide leader in building conversational experiences.
You will join a diverse team constantly growing and interact on a daily basis with the marketing and customer success department.
You will identify, prospect, and sign medium to large companies within the German market and build a long-term relationship with your key accounts. An important part of your job will be to build your pipeline by evangelizing companies about our software and services, a real game-changer in the industry. You will be able to rely on our solid German customer base to reference our proven platform and repeat our success within our focused industry: E-Commerce, Retail, Automotive, and Telco.
You will deal with companies that provide online customer services to their clients which means you’ll have a diverse portfolio (retail, travel, banking, fashion…).
For instance, we currently work with German companies such as Lufthansa, TUI or Sennheiser.
- 4 to 10 years experience in sales in Germany
- Experience selling software solutions to Marketing/Digital/eCommerce decision-makers and capacity to address C-level executives
- Track record of exceeding targets and quick internal promotions
- Experience in outbound lead generation (ADR, SDR, BDR)
- Team-oriented and personable, you enjoy working with others to achieve your objectives
- You are hungry for success and eager to make a difference
- You have a strong level of English. It’s a plus if you can speak French
- Entrepreneurial mindset comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and comfortable with remote collaboration
As a new talent in our team, you will have a dedicated onboarding and you will have some travel in Germany and in our HQ in Nantes, France.
Salary: Attractive OTE and uncapped commissions
Location: Düsseldorf , Berlin, or Munich
Type of Contract: Permanent contract, full time
Start date: As soon as possible
iAdvize is committed to promoting diversity among teams and follows a strict non-discrimination recruitment policy.