Marketing and Business Development Intern (Full time, 6-month, paid internship)
- 625 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA, 02139, USA, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
💬 Recognized as a global leader in conversational commerce, iAdvize raised $38M in 2017 to expand in the US.
🌎 There are 5000 companies in the Marketing Technology Landscape. And our Conversational Experience Platform is the next category creating tangible business value to Brands and Enterprises worldwide.
🚀 And, we have ibbü, on-demand pool of experts. No one else does.
🇺🇸 You will join a great team based out in the Boston Technology Corridor and on a daily basis work with the Sales and Marketing teams.
The opening up of a North American office in Boston in November 2017 (after a Series C funding of $38 million) enabled iAdvize to enter the US market. Growing the US market is now a strategic priority for iAdvize to become a worldwide leader.
You will work closely with the US VP to support the US business development team on the US market:
- Gather market intelligence
- Deliver a personalized message through multiple touch-points to build brand awareness and raise interest (email marketing automation, social media, paid advertising...)
- Build marketing support to support the sales process (webinars, presentations, white papers…)
- Growth hacking to find innovative ways to generate growth
- Nurture existing leads
You will be part of a small high-energy team that has the agility of a startup and the resources of a large company. You will report directly to the US VP.
- Creativity: you will bring to the table new ideas and concepts.
- Resourceful and solution-oriented: you are autonomous in finding solutions to problems.
- Business savvy: you know how to spot an opportunity.
- Entrepreneurial: you are excited by the challenge of building the future.
- Engagement: you have lots of energy, you want to learn and you are committed to succeeding.
- Location: Cambridge, MA (USA)
- Type of Contract: Full-time Intern $15/hr
- Duration: 6 months
- Start date: January to July
The start-up iAdvize is committed to promoting diversity among teams and follows a strict non-discrimination recruitment policy.