Gerente de proyectos de construcción y renovación
- Ciudad de México, CDMX, México
- A jornada completa
Descripción de la empresa
Our staff of professionals is highly-educated and trained in both architecture and engineering. In addition, we have a wealth of hands-on construction project management experience. As a corporation, we had successfully performed consulting services for public, private, commercial, and institutional facilities.
Descripción del empleo
Title: Roof Consulting Engineer
Reports to: Country Manager.
Location: México City
o Working as a roof consultant and façade engineer in Mexico City you will help support the
company’s consulting services on existing projects and develop and maintain client
relationships in Mexico City.
o The successful candidate will be able to work independently to monitor roof and exterior
renovation projects related to commercial office buildings. The position necessitates an
ability to perform marketing functions as well as technical support.
o As a roof consultant the Building Diagnostics will provide training and certifications
necessary for professional development. You will see the commercial development of the
proposals from the initial meetings to the submission of the Proposal and subsequent
implementation of successfully awarded projects.
• Lead site construction observations and perform roof inspections.
• Develop intimate knowledge of roof and exterior wall technologies to be deployed in inspections
• Review building drawings and plans for system operation and inspection risks
• Work with Principal Engineers and Project Managers to plan and implement observations of construction projects.
• Develop information for preparation of project proposals.
• Document inspections using company provided hardware and software.
• Significant travel within Mexico may be required.
• Organize and maintain a variety of files and records; work logically and systematically with
good time management and superior judgement
• Respond to question and inquiries from Principal Engineers and Project Managers in a timely fashion
• Exercise sound judgement to manage risk and expectations
• Leadership qualities including conflict resolution, open & honest communication, good character, ability to inspire confidence, commitment, courage, discernment, focus on priorities, initiative, excellent listening skills, passion, positive attitude, problem solving, acceptance of responsibility, self-discipline, servant leadership, teach-ability, and vision
• Project management skills, specifically communication and schedule control
• Proficient in all the Microsoft Office, excel, word, and Power Point
• Must be willing to travel upward of 60% within the first year
• Work well within in a fast-paced team environment
• Accountable to meeting the expectations of internal and external customers
• Ability to work independently and troubleshoot issues in the field
• Excellent time management skills. Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Ability to work outdoors in all elements and lift heavy items
• Degree in Construction Management/ Engineering or other Technical Diploma.
Languages & Experience:
• Minimum 5 years field experience in infrastructure inspections and/or construction projects
• Experience as leading field teams or managing people preferred plus.
• Work requires ability to work outdoors in various weather and environmental conditions. Will be
required to work in confined spaces and at heights.
• Candidate must be able to bend, twist, crouch, stand for long periods of time, use of hands to
manipulate and operate tools and equipment.
• Standard weekly job hours: 40+ hours
• Travel: 50%.