Management Associate / Gerente Tesorería
- Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Venture Capital fund for LATAM
The main responsibilities are to:
- Manage daily cash balances and trading in the financial markets
- Strategic management of company assets including retirement plan
- Being responsible of the company working capital jointly with the financial team
- Ensure that a company's cash flow is adequate to allow it to operate effectively
- Forecast cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow
- Undertake risk management activities to protect a company's financial well-being
- Analyze the impact of financial markets on the performance of products or services
- Make decisions on company finances, for example the funding of company operations
- Bachelors degree in finance / accounting or related field.
- Master's degree in Finance or MBA.
- CFA Certification will be a plus
- Math and accounting skills facilitate accurate analysis of financial records and statements.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Communication skills. Advanced English.
Extensive travel activities are to be expected
Solamente aplicar si se cumplen con todos los requisitos y conocimientos.