- Mérida, Yucatan, Mexico
Global energy company is looking for a project manager based in Mérida, Yucatán.
One of the goal of the company is to create sustainable future by remodeling the energy industry through advanced technologies.
- Ensure a strong HSE focus within team including risk identification and control
- Demonstrate leadership in safety and proactively minimise risk and enhance safety culture
- Manage the site area and setting up of the site facilities
- Prepare and implement plan for demobilisation and re-establishment of areas, including reuse for other projects
- Coordinate logistic, installation and commissioning activities, including a safe and structured transfer to O&M
- Ensuring a structured handling of interfaces between project, site and contractors
- Follow up on and revise budget, site risks register, plans and time schedules for site organisation and activities
- Overall responsible for implementing, enforcing and maintaining high safety awareness culture amongst all involved parties. Enhance HSE in planning and execution of scope amongst all involved parties
- Manage project time, cost budgets, quality, risks, interfaces, stakeholders and documentation as well as other PMI competence areas
- Point of contact to local authorities, local communities and stakeholders
- Implementation of Best Practice from other projects
- Implement vision, values, common goals and standards for the construction organisation
- Ensure weekly/monthly report, including meeting structure are prepared
- 3-4 years of relevant project experience in Windfarm installation activities as well as civil and electrical infrastructure construction industry
- Strong negotiation, communication and leadership skills as well as commercial understanding and awareness
- As a person, you are proactive and you are able to create and maintain an overview of complex tasks.
- You thrive in an international environment and are a dedicated team player
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Knowledge of international and local HSE requirements and standards
- You keep the overview also in stressful situations
- You are solution oriented
- You have meditative skills
- As a part of an international team you have understanding for cultural differences
- You are an experienced user of Microsoft Office and the ability to adapt to new systems as necessary
- You possess advanced English and Spanish skills both oral and in writing
Extensive travel activities are to be expected
Solamente aplicar si se cumplen con todos los requisitos y conocimientos.