EPC Contract Manager
- Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Empresa Internacional líder en el ramo de Energía Eólica.
- Management and monitoring of EPC related scope (TSA and BOP) in all phases of our windfarm projects focusing on the company’s strategic approach during business development, sales and execution
- Successful tender and contract (EPC, BOP, TSA) negotiations and scope deﬁnition, integrating input from internal and external Parties
- Stakeholder management and integration with all EPC related matters in relation to internal departments, authorities, subcontractors and strategic partners
- Implementation of industry best practices, internal lessons learned and continuous process improvement within the company’s projects during all phases of business development and execution
- Commercial execution - Ensures timely and accurate execution of commercial aspects of contracts (claims, variation orders, warranties, provisions, bank credits, etc.), and assists the Project Manager or Sales Manager in initiating guarantees when creating the contract.
- Risk management - Analyzes prime contract terms to highlight areas of potential opportunity and risk, such as ambiguities, omissions and conﬂicts, as work proceeds. Seeks advice from Legal to draft, negotiate and ﬁnalize Change Orders during the Project Execution phases. Develops and implements risk mitigation and opportunity plan in concert with Project Manager or Sales Manager.
- Insurance - Ensures contract insurance provisions are adhered to and coordinates with Insurance Risk Management personnel regarding occurrences that may be covered by customer or Envision provided insurance.
- Assist with all phases of construction delivery including pre-design, design, bidding, construction, and commissioning. Communicate with management throughout the process.
- Drive the development of internal systems to make this process more eﬃcient. Potential areas for development: Owner speciﬁcations for standard work, bid document generation tool, as-built document storage/retrieval.
- Analyze existing processes to look for and implement eﬃciencies.
- University level degree in relevant major e.g. either Electrical or Civil Engineering.
- Fluent in English and Spanish (verbal and writing).
- At least 5 years of related working experience as EPC Contract Manager in the Energy sector.
- Strong commercial awareness and demonstrable track record of success in a technical engineering role.
- Combines entrepreneurial drive and enthusiasm with willingness to establish value adding engineering processes and standards
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills, ability to prioritize completion of tasks to schedules
- Excellent team player who is a pro-active self-starter
- Good communication skills and intercultural awareness
- Some global travel is required, mostly within LATAM.
Solamente aplicar si se cumplen con todos los requisitos y conocimientos.