Regional Wind Farm Service Manager (Latin America)
- Mérida, Mexico
Leading global smart energy technology provider of full turn-key state-of-the-art energy solutions such as smart wind farms, providing smart energy management software and services, and developing other advanced energy technologies for the future.
About the Position
The Regional Service Manager position offers the opportunity to truly shape the business and to go beyond the current state of renewable business in a team of passionate experts. You can expect global reach, great career perspectives and a competitive compensation package. The base location will be in Chile, Mexico or preferable Argentina
Reporting to (working in a matrix)
• Functional manager: Head of Service, Global Windfarm COE
• Local: Regional director of Latin America
· Manage and lead all existing and coming service sites in LATAM region
· Fulfill Service tasks and goals within safety, availability performance, budgets, employees and customer satisfaction.
· Build strong and high performance service teams.
· Ensure resource within the region is utilized efficiently.
· Establish a good network within the region to important suppliers and partners
· Establish new service sites in close cooperation with important stakeholders and ensure smooth handover from Construction to Service.
· Ensure timely planning of all service related activities across the region and execute accordingly, including coordination and communication with all stakeholders
· Engage and lead the service team to ensure efficient execution and continuous improvement
· Ensure work are carried out in full coherence with internal and external policies, procedures and local legislation.
· Site compliance with Envision Health, Safety and Environmental Management System.
· Monthly reporting on KPI´s and performance
Skills / Qualifications:
· Minimum 3-5 year experience as Regional Service Manager, Service Manager or similar within the Wind Industry.
· “The best in class” with very good references
· Full and clean driving license
· IT skills – Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
· Very structured and organized personality
· Ability to read, understand operational budgets and financial figures
· Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (English and Spanish)
· Ability to lead and execute Health, Safety and Environmental supervisory duties
· Strong Leadership skills
· Strong problem solving, creative thinking and good communication skills on different levels
· Ability to motivate the employees
· Able to work independent and at the same time be a team player.
· Proactive and constantly looking for ways to optimize
· Able to work in high-pressure situations while keep the overview
· Prior experience of working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment as well as technical and process understanding is desirable
· Strong problem solving, creative thinking and good communication skills on different levels of the organization
· Easily interact and collaborate with different stakeholders of different backgrounds in international environment
Ability to travel regionally and globally frequently is required!
Solamente aplicar si se cumplen con todas las requisitos y conocimientos.