- Mexico City, Mexico
Our mission is to make the Internet personal.
We’re focused on creating great personal secure sharing and memory enhancement experiences using computer vision, machine learning and big data.
Seeking for a great financial analyst. You will be responsible for creating financial models and perform complex financial analyses with minor supervision. We set very high standards and require candidates to have a top education and demonstrated characteristics of professionalism, communication skills and teamwork. Incode seeks exceptionally talented, accomplished professionals who are attracted to the proposition of joining a private, entrepreneurial firm that embraces a loyalty, hard work and commitment.
We are looking for candidates in the San Francisco Bay Area and in Mexico City.
- BA/BS degree
- 3 - 4 years of relevant work experience with financial modeling and financial valuations
- Strong quantitative / analytical skills
- The candidate must be proficient in Excel and understand valuation methodologies and fundamental concepts
- The candidate should be able to construct a three statement financial model, including the required working capital, depreciation, amortization, debt and interest, shareholders’ equity and property, plant and equipment schedules
- The candidate should be able to perform complex financial analyses with minor supervision
- Candidate must be fluent in English and fluent in Spanish is a plus
- Superior attention to detail
- Solid work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple project deadlines simultaneously
- Passionate for being part of the new story
- Competitive compensation
- Founding team level equity
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Be part of something great! We’re really going to have a huge global impact
Solamente aplicar si se cumplen con todas las requisitos y conocimientos.