Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Multi sector
- 3000 aviator way, manchester, United Kingdom
Trainee Recruitment Consultant required to learn and move around various Recruitment desks within our Logistics, Manufacturing, Sales & Hospitality divisions here at HTE Recruitment. As a company we have been trading since 2007 and in recent years have branched out into new sectors and our 5 year plan is to become a multi divisional Agency working across six sectors. The HtE team community is very important to us and we work hard to create a team environment. As a Trainee Recruitment consultant, you will learn various parts of our business and towards the end of the Trainee period be allocated to a sector that matches your skills and passions.
We are looking for a proactive candidate who will source candidates, create shortlists on our CRM for new roles, register candidates, edit CV’s, submit CV’s to live jobs, secure interviews and secure job offers. You will use your fantastic communicational skills to secure candidates and clients to use HtE Recruitment. Recruitment is a sales industry and the role does also include sales elements including being proactive to market candidates out to secure new roles.
Everything we do is via our CRM platform, it is set up to send email templates, pre written notes for the core functions, job checklists, sending CV’s and for matching on CV’s.
We are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant with either a Sales or Recruitment background OR a graduate looking for a Recruitment role.
You will have fantastic organisational skills, able to deal with 2 things at once, strong time keeping abilities, strong planning skills and a willingness to use a CRM system for all the functions.
- Recruitment consultant or trainee consultant
- HTE Recruitment: National Recruitment Agency
- Manchester Airport Business Park
- Basic salary depends on sales experience and background.
- Commission paid on a regular basis on placements made
- Extra annual bonus for top billers
- Free parking onsite & close to the bus/train station
- Monthly and QTR targets, we only set targets on a few areas to help you earn more bonus, targets set normally on 4 core functions.
- Increased holidays after 2 years plus a extra week off every 5 years.
- Regular themed days in the office like pancake day, cheese/pate buffet, American buffet.
- CRM system & integrated phone system, all designed to make life easier for you
- Annual team planning meeting for the following year, we believe our team should have a input in the future direction each year & be part of this
HTE Recruitment - a National Recruitment agency in the UK working across six sectors (Logistics, Sales, FMCG, IT, Digital & Hospitality), trading since 2007. check out our website: www.hterecruitment.co.uk and the way we support our clients: https://hterecruitment.co.uk/employers/recruitment-process/