Legal Administrative Coordinator
- 244 N Rose St, Kalamazoo, MI 49007, USA
Our client is a local laboratory looking for a Legal Administrative Coordinator to track, organize, coordinate, and reply to court documents. The organization provides an excellent work environment with a strong focus on culture and employee satisfaction.
Tracks subpoenas and other record requests. Ensures that responses are issued accurately and in a timely manner. Develops relationships with customers and coordinate the schedules of expert witnesses.
Bachelor's degree is required with a minimum of two years of Executive Assistance or legal Administrative experience. Experience with court systems or in a laboratory environment preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required.
- High level attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong commitment to maintaining confidentiality a must.
This organization provides a uniquely positive work environment with significant opporutnitiy for growth.