Inside Sales - Drugs of Abuse Oral Fluid Testing
- Kalamazoo, MI, United States
Our client exists to improve lives, to enrich the lives of their team members and to support their community. They provide fast, accurate drug test results using the best technology available, done by professional trained team members. Our client is intentional with their culture, sponsoring and attending local theatre, sports, and music events, and planning ways for team members to engage at and outside of work.
You will be expected to:
- Foster and develop positive and strong, long-lasting business relationships with prospective and existing drug of abuse (DOA) customers.
- Cold call prospective and nurture existing customers utilizing a call plan. Receive and evaluate DOA leads based on potential volume, geography and industry type. Refer leads to the salesperson or develop the opportunity as a house account. Your goal is to create opportunities to increase the volume of tests performed with customers.
- At times, handle inbound inquiries regarding services and maintain high customer satisfaction levels.
- Complete client onboarding with primary focus on the New Account to Customer conversion process.
- Partner with Sales Reps to provide internal support when necessary.
- Support Customer Service during heavy demand periods by answering phone calls and email questions from customers regarding drug testing results, specimen processing and our drug testing process.
- Update and maintain customer files in Salesforce including records of customer inquiries, Confidentiality Agreements, comments, complaints and actions taken.
Must be able to document:
- An earned bachelor’s degree and minimum of two (2) years proven customer support and/or sales success in healthcare, science field or related environment.
- A record of building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, proactive problem solving, successful planning and prioritizing of projects and tasks, and accuracy in proofreading communications and materials.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and contact management system; Salesfoce a plus.
- Experience in a laboratory environment, preferred.
You will impact the company by:
- Building customer trust.
- Driving us to reach our customer support goals by being accountable for your work.
- Improving our relationships, effectiveness and retention of our customers.
- Building a positive brand, as we expand our markets.
- Creating a culture of success, high performance and happiness.