Regional Sales & Business Developer - Therapeutic
- Kalamazoo, MI, USA
Our client exists to improve lives, to enrich the lives of their team members and to support their community. They provide fast, accurate drug test results using the best technology available, done by professional trained team members. Our client is intentional with their culture, sponsoring and attending local theatre, sports, and music events, and planning ways for team members to engage at and outside of work.
You will be expected to:
- Meet or exceed established quota (300 samples/month) for assigned Michigan territory within the first nine (9) months.
- Grow sales in territory delivering 500 samples per month by the end of your first year.
- Meet or exceed frequency goals to maintain or grow sample volume with Top 20 assigned accounts.
- Thoroughly understand and communicate the differences between oral fluid (OF) and urine drug testing within the first 30 days.
- Work with Director of Therapeutic Sales to improve and execute sales training program increasing effectiveness and success of Sales Team members.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of 10 prospect accounts, including monthly Top 10 Prospect Review with Director of Sales within 60 days.
Must be able to document:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five years proven sales success in healthcare or laboratory environment.
- Success in direct application of your knowledge of therapeutic markets, medication management, physician office specialtie (prefer Pain, Psychiatry and Primary Care) to meet or exceed revenue goals and sample volume.
You will impact the company by:
- Leading by example
- Driving us to reach our customer sales goals by being accountable for your work
- Improving the effectiveness, efficiency and retention of Therapeutic Sales Team
- Building a positive brand, as we expand our markets
- Creating a culture of success, high performance and happiness