- Kalamazoo, MI, USA
Our client is a growing manufacturer of custom precision spring, wire, and machined components serving a diverse customer base in a variety of markets including Medical, Aerospace, Automotive, and Industrial Equipment. The exacting quality requirements of the markets they serve drive them to pursue results-driven employees with a desire to grow in their respective professions.
- Handle daily HR issues (Candidate screening, hiring, onboarding, attendance, discipline, employee benefit questions, etc.)
- Review and development of employee handbook.
- Benchmark with other companies through experience knowledge, SHRM, or direct contact.
- Maintain all regulatory/government reports for HR related items. EEOC, DOL, OSHA, etc.
- Assist in annual benefit management (insurance negotiations, compensation programs, etc.)
- Develop and implement job description/classification program for all staff from operator level through management.
- Working with other department and production managers, develop a formal training program that meets ISO requirements.
- Work with staff to arrange employee outings and engagement activities.
- Manage payroll system (ADP). Staff support provided for routine payroll generation.
- Bachelors degree in Business Management, HR Management, or similar experience.
- Minimum 3 years experience in HR Coordination/Management functions.
- Experience in Manufacturing HR preferred.
- Able to formulate ideas for HR improvement initiatives and present to management with minimal supervision.
- Willing to work with others in a team environment.
- Independent, trustworthy, and discrete with sensitive information.
This company offers a competitive range of benefits for its full time employees including:
- Paid Vacation