Sr. IT Project Manager
- HRSA, Rockville, MD, United States
Know Way. Know How. For over ten years, Highlight has provided Development and Modernization, Secure IT and Mission Solutions for our federal government customers. We know the technology; we understand the way our customers and their stakeholders work; and we know how to implement industry best practices for development and services, delivering end-to-end solutions that minimize risk and maximize result.
Highlight is seeking a Sr. IT Project Manager in Rockville, MD. You will lead a technical team responsible for supporting the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) with a large scale IT integration effort.
- Public Trust Eligibility
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Project, Engineering and/or IT Management
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certified and/or Scrum Master certified
- Eight (8) years of project management experience in large scale IT hosted environments.
- Three (3) years of Federal Experience.
- Five (5) years of IT experience working in large scale IT Infrastructure, Windows, and SQL environments (2,000 or more users).
- Experience using both Agile and Waterfall system development lifecycles.
- Experience in Software Development Lifecycle and stage gate processes.
- Experience in managing variety of IT projects – for example: Software Development, Infrastructure, Security etc.
- Experience in created Project Charters, Project Schedules, Risk Registers and other PM artifacts.
- Experience leading large cross-functional teams and managing complex enterprise-level projects.
- Skill in managing stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Experience performing change management that involves senior level stakeholders and other supporting organizations in a large enterprise environment, which supports 2,000 or more users.
- Experience in developing business cases for services and products.
- Experience managing large matrix teams and running infrastructure projects.
- Experience working in large scale IT environments with working knowledge of infrastructure, Microsoft Windows, and/or SQL environments, cloud implementation
- Experience implementing and/or applying ITIL, performing change management and developing Service Level Agreements (SLA) that involves senior level stakeholders and other supporting organizations in a large enterprise environment, which supports 2,000 or more users.
- Knowledge of FISMA compliance/NIST Security standards as it relates to allowing systems to move into production.
- Knowledge of risk mitigation with Security teams to resolve Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.