- USAF Kessel Run Enterprise Services, Boston, MA, United States
Know Way. Know How. For over ten years, Highlight has provided Development and Modernization, Secure IT and Mission Solutions for our federal government customers. We know the technology; we understand the way our customers and their stakeholders work; and we know how to implement industry best practices for development and services, delivering end-to-end solutions that minimize risk and maximize result.
The Procurement Manager must have knowledge of technologies to track and manage software licenses. The individual shall ensure proper license management tracking and develop annual renewal reporting for the Government. The individual shall provide leadership in the use of systems to support the efficient use of technology that contributes to performance Kessel Run product teams.
- 3+ years demonstrated procurement experience
- 1+ years’ experience negotiating agreements/contracts with vendors
- Knowledge of development and business software categories
- Strong analytical skills with ability to manage multiple detailed projects
- Skilled in building relationships with key stakeholders to gather category requirements, specifications from departments, and category subject matter experts
- Secret clearance
Highlight is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer.