Cyber Security Engineer
- USAF Kessel Run Enterprise Services, Boston, MA, United States
Know Way. Know How. For over ten years, Highlight has provided Development and Modernization, Secure IT and Mission Solutions for our federal government customers. We know the technology; we understand the way our customers and their stakeholders work; and we know how to implement industry best practices for development and services, delivering end-to-end solutions that minimize risk and maximize result.
Individual must have advanced knowledge and hands-on experience in developing and implementing security into software programs. This labor competency is responsible to maintain and improve the performance of existing security process for development code, with duties to write and update software code and security processes under direction from the assigned Government Product Manager. Individual must have hands-on experience in software security assessments, and be capable of documenting and communicating the outcome of these assessments to leadership.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent technical degree, with concentrations/focus on security or equivalent. Or an additional 4 years of software security assessment experience (total of 6 years, added to requirement below)
- 1+ years’ experience with DevSecOps tools and processes to include, but not limited to Git, Concourse, SonarQube, Fortify and ThreadFix
- 2 years’ experience in some software development discipline to include Java, Web services, Database, or web application development.
- 2 years’ in software security assessments and/or reviews.
- 2 years’ experience of reviewing software documentation, security findings/comments, and source code (if available) for accuracy, completeness, and associated risk
- Secret clearance
Highlight is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer.