- USAF Kessel Run Enterprise Services, Boston, MA, United States
Know Way. Know How. For over ten years, Highlight has provided Development and Modernization, Secure IT and Mission Solutions for our federal government customers. We know the technology; we understand the way our customers and their stakeholders work; and we know how to implement industry best practices for development and services, delivering end-to-end solutions that minimize risk and maximize result.
Individual must have advanced knowledge and hands-on experience in developing, implementing software programs. This labor competency is responsible to maintain and improve the performance of existing software code, with duties to write and update software code under contract and direction from the assigned Government Product Manager. This competency is required to further test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization. The individual shall recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary. Individual shall be capable of performing the software tasks identified in the contract requirements.
- 4 years’ experience in some software development discipline to include Java, Web services, Database, or web application development.
- 2 years’ experience with DevSecOps tools and processes to include, but not limited to Git, Concourse, SonarQube, Fortify and ThreadFix
- 2 years’ experience providing system administration support to a diverse set of Operating Systems (Microsoft Windows, Linux, etc.)
- Experience with Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration techniques
Highlight is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer.