Knowledge Management Analyst
- NIH, Bethesda, MD, United States
Know Way. Know How. For over ten years, Highlight has provided Development and Modernization, Secure IT and Mission Solutions for our federal government customers. We know the technology; we understand the way our customers and their stakeholders work; and we know how to implement industry best practices for development and services, delivering end-to-end solutions that minimize risk and maximize result.
Highlight is seeking a detail-oriented Knowledge Management Analyst to provide data analysis and requirements gathering for the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Office of Extramural Research (OER) in Bethesda, MD. You will support the Division of Communications & Outreach (DCO) by accomplishing the following tasks to include but not limited to (as needed):
- Recommend technology solutions and coordinate activities to implement a Chatbot.
- Work with a team to design, construct, and populate a repository of content to leverage new chatbot functionality.
- Support DCO in developing effective content management processes that enhance information sharing across platforms.
- Advise on the development and use of taxonomies as key metadata elements.
- Establish and implement a strategy for cataloging and tagging existing content.
- Create SOPs and maintenance strategies for upkeep of content management system.
- Advise how best to leverage content re-use across existing sites.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust.
- Bachelor’s Degree in knowledge management, communications, library sciences, organizational development, or a related field.
- Three (3) years of demonstrated experience developing knowledge management and communications portals.
- Familiarity with developing an information architecture.
- Familiarity with natural language processing, elastic search, and machine learning.
- Fast learner and proactive.
- Familiarity and experience working with the NIH or other HHS agencies preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Strong attention to detail and project organizational skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.