Security System Field Technician- TS/SCI Required
- NIWC, Pearl City, HI, United States
Know Way. Know How. For over ten years, Highlight has provided Development and Modernization, Secure IT and Mission Solutions for our federal government customers. We know the technology; we understand the way our customers and their stakeholders work; and we know how to implement industry best practices for development and services, delivering end-to-end solutions that minimize risk and maximize result
Highlight is seeking a hard working troubleshooter to fix and repair an integrated security system for our DoD customer in Hawaii. Do you understand Physical Security Systems, more importantly, how to fix them? If so, please apply.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operations and maintenance of Access Control Systems, Integrated Security Systems and Closed Circuit Television.
- Respond to service call requests within established response time requirements.
- Upon arrival at the site, troubleshoot and restore equipment to operation.
- Complete job order reports using forms or on-line, as required.
- Determine and submit request for spare parts and equipment required to restore system to operation.
- Maintain trouble ticket database.
- Maintain inventory of materials, spare parts and supplies.
- Create and submit status reports, completion reports and other documentations as required.
- Occasional international travel and local travel on the island of Oahu.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Current TS/SCI clearance required.
- Three (3) years of maintenance experience with physical security access control, video surveillance, and intrusion detection system hardware.
- (3) years of maintenance experience with one or more systems in each of the following categories:
- Intrusion Detection System (IDS): BOSCH, VINDICATOR, DIGITIZE
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV): AMERICAN DYNAMICS, PELCO, AXIS, INTERLOGIX, BOSCH, AVIGILON, MILESTONE, TOSHIBA SURVEILLI
- Access Control System (ACS): LENEL, AMAG, VINDICATOR, HIRSCH, SOFTWARE HOUSE
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.