Sr. Technical Writer
- HRSA, Bethesda, MD, United States
Know Way. Know How. For over ten years, Highlight has provided Development and Modernization, Secure IT and Mission Solutions for our federal government customers. We know the technology; we understand the way our customers and their stakeholders work; and we know how to implement industry best practices for development and services, delivering end-to-end solutions that minimize risk and maximize result.
Highlight is seeking a Sr. Technical Writer in Bethesda, MD. You will be responsible for providing technical documentation support for a large scale IT integration effort for the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA).
- Public Trust Eligibility
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Project, Engineering and/or IT Management.
- Seven (7) years of IT technical writing experience.
- Three (3) years of graphic design experience with newsletters, brochures, etc.
- Experience in creating high quality, training material and executive level presentations.
- Experience in working with teams and creating Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Knowledge in the analysis and production of newsletters and associated communication artifacts.
- Ability to perform business analyses and assessments of the current environment to facilitate easier communications across an organization.
- High level of writing skill including the ability to produce high quality executive-level memos, presentations, minutes, and other documents.
- Strong ability to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Accurate definitions and spelling of relevant technical words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Strong written communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with the target audience.
- Strong ability to research and interpret data.
- Strong time management and organizational skill.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.