Sr. Business Analyst
- DISA, Ft. Meade, MD, us
Investing in People, Serving our Nation
Highlight Technologies is seeking a highly qualified professional to lead/manage/coordinate portfolio management and system integration efforts. This position will directly support the DISA Enterprise Support Services Branch, at DISA_JFHQ/DODIN, Fort Meade, MD. You will coordinate tasks and assist in identifying gaps in infrastructure, collaborating with key subject matter experts to develop business cases, and advocating for IT infrastructure changes to meet requirements (system IT, infrastructure, & business process analysis).
Candidate will collaborate with key functional stakeholders and subject matter experts to identify future infrastructure needs and document business cases and requirements documents. Candidate will collaborate with infrastructure organizations and technical stakeholders to ensure functional requirements are met. Candidate will also analyze system information across large portfolios of systems to support gap analysis with the overarching infrastructure baseline; assess impacts of these gaps upon the functional community and recommend prioritization and approaches to address gaps. Candidate will support analysis of alternatives, business case analysis, material solution implementation plans, technology plans (such as Internet of Things, RFID) and guide the functional communities toward a future state capability.
You will assist in supporting investment planning and prioritization activities, analyzing and recommending courses of action to reduce IT costs, reduce organizational risk, comply with DoD mandates, meet strategic objectives and functional requirements. The selected individual will be required to lead/support IPTs, and other meetings with subject matter experts.
This position requires that the candidates have a flexible work style, with the ability to adjust priorities, respond to short-turn requests, and yet maintain focus on project success. Additionally, the position requires you to be able to make recommendations to customer on process improvements as well as industry best practices. Preferred individual will be self-motivated, with a high energy level, and a proactive work ethic.
- U.S. Citizen with current Secret clearance.
- Knowledge of DoDAF.
- Requires strong organizational skills and action-oriented personality; experience leading tasks, tracking actions across multiple organizations. Prior Major Command and/or Headquarters Action Officer experience or support of Headquarters staffing processes a considerable plus.
- Requires experience using continuous process improvement methodologies, tools, techniques (lean six sigma).
- Knowledge of PMI PMBOK best practices, PMP preferred.
- Knowledge and ability to perform Performance Monitoring tasks across a portfolio of projects.
- Requires experience with IT systems and infrastructure management; facilitation, documenting requirements, drafting policy recommendations, and writing official minutes.
- Requires familiarity with IT fundamentals (software development life cycle, technical design, and requirements documentation); prior experience in system or technology analysis (e.g., RFID, Internet of Things), compliance, or portfolio management a plus.
- Requires power user skills in MS Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Access).
- Candidates with recent and relevant DOD Logistics experience are ideal.
Highlight Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer.