Jr. UX Researcher
- N/A, St. Louis, MO, us
Investing in People, Serving our Nation
Contract Start Date: February 2017
Contract End Date: February 2022
Work Location: St. Louis, MO
What we can offer:
- Full time salary + benefits
- 15 days of PTO
- 10 Federal Holidays
- Matching 401k
- Contract is funded. Immediate start date
We provide web design, development, and conduct user experience analysis to improve the user experience and web presence for the National Geospatial-Intelligence agency (NGA). You will be responsible for reviewing our customer's internal web sites to determine better ways to present and organize the information. You will work closely with front-end users to collect business requirements, document findings, and generate reports for the web design team to implement.
What you will accomplish on the job:
- Improve the user experience and web presence of our intel customer.
- Work with the users to gather their input on the user experience of the websites.
- Relay design changes and recommendations to the web designers & developers.
- MUST be eligible for a Secret clearance. Interim Secret preferred. We will upgrade to TS/SCI
- 3 years of experience in specialized professional research, analysis, quantitative analysis, policy analysis, strategic or national defense analysis work.
- Bachelors Degree in Psychology or Anthropology. Relevant education may be substituted in lieu of a experience.
- Understanding of websites(i.e. usability, layout, design)
- Professional demeanor and behaviors
Highlight Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer.