- FCC, Washington, D.C.
Highlight Technologies has an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Software Developer. We are seeking an experienced Developer to directly support the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) with an IT migration effort. The FCC regulates interstate and international communications by wire, radio, television, satellite, and cable. You will be responsible for providing Documentum administration and supporting a migration effort from Documentum to Alfresco.
Duties and responsibilities may include:
- Build Alfresco components via Eclipse for packaging to Alfresco.
- Must be able to handle detailed design, implementation, and testing as well as be willing to learn new products.
- Design and develop solutions leveraging Alfresco - object model, security model, taxonomy, search, user interface, and workflow.
- Start /stop Alfresco server.
- Patch server with upgrades from Alfresco.
- Web / app server administration; comfortable streaming logs, starting and stopping process via command line.
What we can offer:
- Full time salary + benefits + 401k
- 15 days of PTO
- 10 Federal Holidays
- U.S. Citizen
- Eligible for a Public Trust.
- Experience in application or software development, system architecture and administration of systems.
- Experience working in an Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Operations and Maintenance (O&M) experience.
- Documentum API experience.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Alfresco Certified Engineer (ACE) preferred.
- Bachelors in related field.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.