- FCC, Washington, D.C., us
Highlight Technologies is seeking an Alfresco Architect to directly support the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) with an IT migration effort. The FCC regulates interstate and international communications by wire, radio, television, satellite, and cable.You will be responsible for providing Documentum administration and supporting a migration effort from Documentum to Alfresco.
Duties and responsibilities may include:
- Build Alfresco components via Eclipse for packaging to Alfresco.
- Start /stop Alfresco server.
- Patch server with upgrades from Alfresco.
- Web / app server administration; comfortable streaming logs, starting and stopping process via command line.
- U.S. Citizen
- Eligible for a Public Trust.
- 8-10 years of experience in application or software development and administration of systems.
- Experience working in an Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Operations and Maintenance (O&M) experience
- eRoom and Documentum API experience.
- Alfresco Certified Engineer (ACE) preferred.
- Background in command-line Linux experience preferred.
- Bachelors in related field.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.