UX Researcher Level IV - TS/SCI
- 7500 Geoint Dr, Springfield, VA, us
Investing in People, Serving our Nation.
Highlight Technologies is seeking a Social Scientist Level IV to provide support by applying extensive knowledge of various sciences (e.g., Human Factors, Marketing, or Psychology) and experience applying web usability testing methods of web user research studies (e.g., usability studies, creation of user profiles or personas, participatory design, surveys, heuristic evaluations, and cognitive walkthroughs).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct UX research (to conduct heuristic evaluations) on websites, software applications, and mobile apps for NGA’s web enterprises to enhance the NGA user’s experience.
- Design user-centered test plans across the design cycle from concept phase to post-release evaluations.
- Conduct web research studies (e.g., usability studies, creation of personas, and cognitive walkthroughs) to design user-centered test plans across the design cycle from concept phase to post-release evaluations.
- Incorporate quantitative and qualitative UX research methodologies to convey complex technical and business requirements.
- Conduct UX research through usability testing, interviews, card sorting, and other industry methodologies.
- Based on that research, provide data-driven reports, in a variety of formats, to diverse audiences.
- Create and deliver UX educational and informational briefs.
- Conduct and incorporate UX research techniques such as observations, understandings, analysis, interviews, surveys, questionnaires, card sorts, usability tests, tree tests, and A/B testing to prove or disprove assumptions, find commonalities across our target audience members, and recognize their needs, goals, and mental models in the NGA digital space either live or remote.
- Communicate research findings via written reports and oral presentations.
- Apply web usability testing methods of web user research studies (e.g., usability studies, creation of user profiles or personas, participatory design, surveys, heuristic evaluations, and cognitive walkthroughs).
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Demonstrated experience applying product usability moderating and/or test method selection.
- Demonstrated experience integrating consumer research into a business’s product design practice.
- Demonstrated experience with product usability testing tools.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing methodology concepts for analysis and brief findings to organizations as necessary.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in UX research or related field.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in statistical analysis, qualitative analysis, and/or quantitative analysis.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with analytics tools.
Highlight Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer.