Jr. Project Coordinator
- HRSA, Rockville, MD, us
Investing in People, Serving our Nation
*This is an entry-level role
Highlight Technologies is seeking an entry-level Project Coordinator to support the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) with Capitol Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) efforts. You will assist in planning and documenting projects and artifacts related to various IT investments.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain an accurate account of IT investments.
- Prepare and maintain spreadsheets and other documents for tracking IT investments.
- Participate in the investment review process for IT systems and programs; monitor and evaluate the performance of systems on the basis of applicable measures.
- Maintain and be able to follow documented processes.
- Assist CPIC staff in preparing investment scorecards and other documentation.
- Participate in working groups related to the management and oversight of activities.
- Prepare meeting minutes, and document of actions items and recommendations.
- Format and finalize documentation in Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Populate, maintain and organize SharePoint site.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust.
- Experience with MS Office (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Experience supporting government clients with IT investments.
- Bachelors Degree
- Ability to create formulas and pivot tables in Excel.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skill.
- Excellent prioritization skills.
- Organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail. Able to work quickly and accurately.
- Ability to perform the duties listed above.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.