DoD Staff Action Officer
- Pentagon, Arlington, VA, United States
Know Way. Know How. For over ten years, Highlight has provided Development and Modernization, Secure IT and Mission Solutions for our federal government customers. We know the technology; we understand the way our customers and their stakeholders work; and we know how to implement industry best practices for development and services, delivering end-to-end solutions that minimize risk and maximize result
We are seeking a Staff Action Officer to provide correspondence and task management support to our DoD customer. You must have demonstrated knowledge of and experience in fundamental correspondence management that support review, analysis, development of actions using automated Decision Support Tools, including the Joint Staff Action Processing (JSAP) system and DoD Correspondence and Task Management System (CATMS).
This position includes:
- Full time salary + benefits
- 15 days of PTO
- 10 Federal Holidays
- Matching 401k
- U.S. Citizenship
- Current TS/SCI clearance required
- 5 yrs. of experience in managing senior level correspondence and staff actions.
- Bachelor Degree required
- Demonstrated experience using Decision Support Tools (CATMS or JSAP).
- Knowledge of DoD programs, policies, organization and functions.
Highlight is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer.