Program Assistant (FO)
- USAID, Washington, DC, us
Investing in People, Serving our Nation
This is a full-time position with Highlight Technologies to support USAID’s Bureau for Policy, Planning and Learning (PPL), which develops policies and strategies that guide and help USAID achieve their worldwide mission to end extreme poverty and help develop democratic societies.
You will be responsible for assisting the Front Office with daily tasks; drafting memos and other written communications, organizing and coordinating both internal and external meetings, supporting USAID Directors, as well as other activities.
- Communicate, coordinate, and perform outreach with various teams inside and outside of USAID.
- Plan and prepare meetings and events.
- Perform and monitor administrative requirements such as payroll, and time and attendance records.
- Coordinates and books travel for team members.
- Manage and advise travel procedures for staff including travel requirements: e.g. clearances, country travel concurrences, and voucher preparations.
- Draft meeting notes, correspondence, recommendations, reports, and memoranda.
- Manage shared organized electronic filing system.
- Coordinate with other USAID bureaus when tasks require a collaborative response.
What we can offer:
- Full time salary + benefits
- 15 days of PTO
- 10 Federal Holidays
- Matching 401k
- Contract is funded. Immediate start date
- US Citizenship
- Current Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 or more years of experience working in a related position
- International relations background.
- USAID experience preferred.
- Relationship management experience and ability to work under short-term deadlines.
Highlight Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer.