Mid-Level UX Researcher
- NGA, Springfield, VA, United States
Know Way. Know How. For over ten years, Highlight has provided Development and Modernization, Secure IT and Mission Solutions for our federal government customers. We know the technology; we understand the way our customers and their stakeholders work; and we know how to implement industry best practices for development and services, delivering end-to-end solutions that minimize risk and maximize result
Highlight is seeking a UX Researcher to provide web design, development, and improve the user experience and web presence for the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) websites on different internal networks and the world wide web.
You will directly support the T-division, which resides under NGA’s CIO. You will review NGA internal websites to determine better ways to present and organize the information. You will also work with front-end users to collect business requirements, document findings, and generate reports for the web design team to implement.
- Current Top Secret clearance, TS/SCI preferred, we will upgrade to a TS/SCI.
- 4 yrs. of experience conducting research or policy analysis within a UX environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Information Systems, Communications or a customer domain-related technical or management discipline. A year of college education is the equivalent of two years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to communicate orally and written.
- Preferred understanding of websites (i.e. usability, layout).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.