Lead SharePoint Developer
- FCC, Washington, D.C., us
Investing in People, Serving our Nation
- Develop applications using client-side scripting and styling.
- Create and modify sites, site pages, libraries, forms, and workflows.
- Gather requirements, develop documentation, and provide LOEs.
- Use SharePoint designer to create complex workflows to be deployed across the farm.
- Provide status updates to the client including actual versus planned task progress made, schedule status, meetings attended, issues, and recommendations.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from a four-year college or university in a related field.
- 7+ years of experience in SharePoint development, design and configuration.
- SharePoint 2010, 2013 and 2016 workflow development experience.
- Experience with jQuery, Bootstrap, HTML, and CSS.
- Microsoft SharePoint certification is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.