Security Systems Technician
- SPAWAR, Honolulu, HI, us
Investing in People, Serving our Nation
Employment Type: SCA
Work Location: Oahu
Work Hours: M-F 7:30AM-6:00PM, weekends & holidays
*On Call Support
Highlight Technologies is seeking a hard working troubleshooter to fix and repair an integrated security system for our DoD customer in Hawaii. Do you understand Physical Security Systems, more importantly, how to fix them? If so, please apply.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operations and maintenance of Access Control Systems, Integrated Security Systems and Closed Circuit Television.
- Respond to service call requests within established response time requirements.
- Upon arrival at the site, troubleshoot and restore equipment to operation.
- Complete job order reports using forms or on-line, as required.
- Determine and submit request for spare parts and equipment required to restore system to operation.
- Maintain trouble ticket database.
- Maintain inventory of materials, spare parts and supplies.
- Create and submit status reports, completion reports and other documentations as required.
- Occasional international travel and local travel on the island of Oahu.
- U.S. Citizen
- Interim Secret clearance or higher required.
- 3 years of maintenance experience with physical security field sensors.
- 3 years of maintenance experience with one or more of the following: Access Control System (ACS): LENEL, AMAG, VINDICATOR, HIRSCH, SOFTWARE HOUSE. Intrusion Detection System (IDS): BOSCH, VINDICATOR, DIGITIZE. Closed Circuit Television (CCTV): AMERICAN DYNAMICS, PELCO, AXIS, BOSCH.
- Proficient with basic hand & power tools.
- Proficient in MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Knowledge of NEC 2012.
- Knowledge NFPA guidelines.
- Able to read blueprints and as-built drawings (i.e. AutoCad).
We look forward to receiving your application!
Highlight Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.