IT Project Manager
- DISA, St. Louis, MO, us
Investing in People, Serving our Nation
Highlight Technologies is seeking an IT Project Manager to manage a team of 15+ FTE who are responsible for providing Systems Administration, LAN Administration, Telecommunications, and Help Desk support to our DoD customer in the St. Louis area. You will be responsible for initiating, planning, and executing services to satisfy the company and customer specified requirements. Additionally you will be supporting several DISA locations in St. Louis. Scott AFB will be the main place of performance.
A background in supporting multiple IT integration efforts across the Department of Defense is a must.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead meetings with project team to assess status and resolve issues as they come up.
- Conduct presentations regarding project status and current issues.
- Meet with business management to determine solutions to business problems.
- Provide applications systems analysis and programming activities for a Government site, facility or multiple locations.
- Prepare long and short-range plans for application selection, systems development, systems maintenance, and production activities and for necessary support resources.
- Current Top Secret clearance
- Bachelors Degree
- Five (5) years of supervisory experience and relevant professional experience directly related to the task activities.
Highlight Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer.