Operations Director & Account Manager
- Highlight Technologies 3050 Chain Bridge Rd #310, Fairfax, VA
Investing in People, Serving our Nation
The Operations Director manages Profit & Loss for a portfolio of projects and is responsible for leading that portfolio with a comprehensive account strategy. The duties include the daily oversight and support of project/program managers, monitoring work quality, and engaging with clients on tactical and strategic levels. The account management activities range from plans for contract recompetes to developing and fostering successful relationships with clients and teaming partners. The account management also includes building, managing, and prosecuting a pipeline of new business opportunities within the assigned account space. The Operations Director is Highlight’s expert in the account space and represents Highlight in relevant industry settings regarding the assigned account.
The successful candidate will enhance and drive strategies on 1 or more strategic accounts based on the intersection of corporate capabilities, contract vehicles, and established relationships. They will lead the capture of new business awards through developing teams and solutions responsive to the customer needs, leveraging superior intelligence on existing work, teaming with the right partners, and proposing innovative and compelling solutions to meet customer requirements. The candidate will develop strategies (i.e. win themes; management solution; technical solution; teaming; pricing); coordinate corporate resources; build teams of subcontractors; assess competition; and present decision gate briefings to executive management. Will coordinate with proposal development; contracts; pricing and oversee bid completions.
The Operations Director shall:
- Collaborate with leadership to coordinate business development activities.
- Use his/her established network in Federal agencies to actively meet with potential clients, identify new business opportunities, and serve as Capture Manager for identified pursuits.
- Actively contribute to and lead winning proposals.
- U.S. Citizen eligible for a security clearance
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years of experience managing P&L in the federal services sector.
- Proven track record of organically growing programs and securing new business
- The ideal candidate will be experienced in managing service delivery and growing federal services revenue.
- Must have demonstrated success in achieve and maintaining client satisfaction.
Highlight Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer.