Director of Business Development
- Highlight Technologies 3050 Chain Bridge Rd #310, Fairfax, VA
Investing in People, Serving our Nation
The Business Development Director is to identify, qualify, and secure new contracts across Highlight’s primary accounts. The successful BD Director will enhance and drive strategies on 1 or more strategic accounts based on the intersection of corporate capabilities, contract vehicles, and established relationships. They will lead the capture of new business awards through developing teams and solutions responsive to the customer needs, leveraging superior intelligence on existing work, teaming with the right partners, and proposing innovative and compelling solutions to meet customer requirements. The candidate will develop strategies (i.e. win themes; management solution; technical solution; teaming; pricing); coordinate corporate resources; build teams of subcontractors; assess competition; and present decision gate briefings to executive management. Will coordinate with proposal development; contracts; pricing and oversee bid completions.
The BD Director shall:
- Have a proven track record capturing opportunities in open competition as well as GWACs/IDIQs vehicles.
- Collaborate with executive leadership, operations, and technical groups to coordinate business development activities.
- Use his/her established network in Federal agencies to actively meet with potential clients, identify new business opportunities, and serve as Capture Manager for identified pursuits.
- Actively contribute to and lead winning proposals.
- U.S. Citizen eligible for security clearance.
- Bachelors Degree
- The ideal candidate will be experienced in developing, maturing, and capturing a pipeline of technology and mission services opportunities in the federal sector.
- Must have demonstrated success in contract awards and growing revenue
Highlight Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer.