- South Dr, Scott AFB, IL 62225, USA
Investing in People, Serving our Nation
Highlight Technologies is seeking an experienced IT Systems Administrator for Windows 2008 (and newer) server-based operating systems (to include installation, support, and maintenance), applications, and datacenter resources required to provision, sustain, operate, and integrate cyber networked systems and applications, including plans for responding to planned or unplanned service outages and interruptions to network operations.
- Remotely support multiple Active Directory domains and associated trouble tickets
- Conduct configuration management to provide directory and authentication, file, and application services (including messaging) for local and network-launched user applications
- Standardize user privileges and system settings using automated tools such as Active Directory Domain Services, Group Policy Management, and Domain Name Service Administration
- Conduct Tier 2 and Tier 3 local administrative support to client workstations and Tier 1 support as necessary
- Perform system resource management and accounts, and conducts load and capacity planning using SolarWinds™ and similar software tools
- Administer classified message database operations, implement conversions, and problem analysis/ resolution/documentation of trouble calls
- Implement Defense Information System Agency (DISA) and AF-mandated system security updates and patches, host-based security and antivirus signatures, application updates and policy-based configuration changes using systems such as Windows Server Update System (WSUS) and SolarWinds™
- Establish new networks or services; plans and executes the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defines policies and procedures; ads establish roll back procedures and security precautions
- Current Top Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology Management, Information Technology, e-Business or other related field (4 +years’ experience)
- 8570 IAT Level I certification (i.e. Security+, Network+)
Highlight Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer.