- South Dr, Scott AFB, IL 62225, USA
Investing in People, Serving our Nation
Highlight Technologies is seeking a LAN Administrator to manage and administer the facilities network server and peripherals, electronic mail server, network architecture, TCPIP, and data communications.
Candidates must possess in depth knowledge of network architectures, topologies and IP protocols; knowledge of Events logs, Windows Scripting, of SNMP, DHCP, DNS/BIND and Unix, AD and Linux, Proxy server, SNORT IDS/IPS, CISCO routers/switches, McAfee HBSS Suite, Symantec Product Suite (such as Backup Exec, Ghost and SMTP Gateway), Firewalls, Web Content filtering Software (e.g. Websense Suite) Surf control filter, log Server (e.g. Log Rhythm SIEM) administration, tumbleweed, Office 2010 and newer products, Adobe Product Suite, Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), Active client software, Apple iPhone/Smartphone, Windows Security Update Server (WSUS) photo shop, Windows SMS, Lumos ADT, AtHoc (Crisis Communication Notification) software, and all security software approved by the DoD.
- Minimum of (5) years of LAN server / network experience with the latest Windows technologies.
- Current Top Secret Clearance
At least (1) or more of the following is required:
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Net+
- CompTIA Security+
- MCDST (Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician)
- MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator) or MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer)
Highlight Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer.