- Joint Staff, Arlington, VA, us
Investing in People, Serving our Nation.
Employment Type: full-time salary + benefits + 15 days of PTO
Career Level: Entry-Mid career level
Work Location: Arlington, VA(Pentagon)
Target Start Date: ASAP
Come join our winning team! We are in need of a Jr. Security Specialist to help us with providing program security support for a DoD customer.
We provide the security expertise and support for a DOD Special Access Program (SAP). The support we provide is a combination of personnel, facility, information, and some IT security support. Ultimately, we are the group that ensures that overall program security is being conducted properly.
You will work with a team of 5 providing support to our customer in a number of ways:
- You will be the first person our customers see and interact with when they need assistance from our team - good customer services skills are critical.
- Escalate our customer's issues and complex security needs to the appropriate subject matter expert within our team.
- Scheduling conference rooms for meetings, and setting up the Video Teleconference (VTC) equipment for the meeting. Training will be provided.
- You will be responsible for tracking our customers' security education and training.
- SharePoint Administration: you will assist in creating and managing SharePoint sites for different classified programs.
- Must have current TS / SCI clearance
- Bachelors Degree
- Security + preffered
- Demonstrated ability to perform the duties listed above.
- Experience working in a DoD SCIF environment
- SharePoint administration experience a plus
Highlight Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer.