Senior Network / Communication Engineer
- P. O. BOX 549, Fort Meade, Maryland, us
Investing in People, Serving our Nation.
We are seeking a Senior Network / Communication Engineer to maintain, implement, integrate, and configure F5 devices to be optimized for a large SharePoint environment. Tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Fully configure and operate both stand alone and load balanced configurations of F5s in both physical and virtualized implementations.
- Configure the F5s to support Common Access Card (CAC) and account/password authentication and authorization.
- Design, update, and implement scripting and delegated authorization methodologies such as Kerberos Constrained Delegation (KCD) and other F5 capabilities to support SharePoint 2013 and later versions.
- Analyze F5 logs, troubleshoot, and develop solutions to resolve issues encountered with the F5 architecture.
- Engineer and configure the F5s to support the end user web browsers to include both the use and prohibition on session tokens.
- Secret Clearance
- Master’s degree
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in networks and communications
- Subject matter expertise in F5 devices
- Experience supporting DoD customers
- Experience supporting an enterprise SharePoint environment
Highlight Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer.