Lead SharePoint Infrastructure Architect
- P.O. Box 549, Fort Meade, Maryland
Investing in People, Serving our Nation.
We are seeking a Lead SharePoint Infrastructure Architect to develop SharePoint architectures for customers and perform customer management activities.
- Schedule and onboard new customers following agency onboarding process
- Develop and maintain architectures and project plans detailing customer requirements and onboard activities
- Coordinate activities among the agency engineering team to complete customer requirements and assessments
- Guarantee continued support to the existing customer base responding to customer communications problems
- Track and manage the engineering designs for all SharePoint implementations and communication/network architectures
- Secret Clearance
- Master’s degree
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in IT infrastructure architectures
- At least 2 years of experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience supporting DoD customers
- Experience supporting an enterprise SharePoint environment
Highlight Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer.