Quality Assurance Analyst
- FCC 12th St. SW, Washington, DC, us
Investing in People, Serving our Nation
Highlight Technologies is looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst to directly support the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), which regulates interstate and international communications by wire, radio, television, satellite, and cable not otherwise reserved by law for regulation by other Federal agencies.
You will be a part of a team which is responsible for ensuring the agency's IT programs and data capabilities are aligned with the FCC Strategic Plan and can efficiently and effectively provide a user-friendly system for controlling the storage, maintenance, security, interchange, and exchange of data involved in the management and monitoring of a wide variety of FCC data systems.
The QA Analyst will provide IT Service Quality Management support for the FCC IT and Data Support program. The successful candidate will provide quality engineering management and leadership to focus on the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools to be utilized throughout the product/service life cycle and institutionalize a common process methodology for project, product, and service delivery and operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the QA effort in accordance with enterprise-level command media and specific facilities and program requirements.
- Function as one of the key PMO team that tracks and keeps deliverables on track for execution.
- Ensure the deliverables delivery matrix up to date and ensures deliverables are tracked to completion.
- Maintain and improve the quality management system and perform quality engineering capabilities/functions to maintain excellence.
- Drive proactive process leadership and consistency of quality engineering task performance & performance excellence on programs.
- Apply knowledge of information technology, project development, service delivery/continuous service improvement to provide proactive engagement and effective solutions.
- Provide technical quality engineering inputs and expertise for risks.
- Monitor product inspection, verification and validation.
- Oversee implementation of service provision, development and maintenance processes and methods.
- Establish proactive and predictive measurements for performance metrics. Ensures measures meet acceptable standards.
- Manage the development of overall operating criteria to ensure implementation of the quality program according to project, process, and contract requirements and objectives.
- Ensure that project and process controls, CDRL products, services and projects are compliant with requirements, standards, corporate direction, objectives and/or contract.
- Monitor reviews that may include applicable specifications, materials, tools, techniques, and methodologies.
- U.S. Citizen, with current Secret clearance preferred.
- 4-8 years of experience with Service Level Management, ITIL, Process Framework, and continuous service improvement initiatives.
- Bachelors Degree
- Ability to perform the duties listed above.
- Demonstrated Quality Engineering and Quality Management System experience.
- Knowledge of process improvement initiatives as specifically related to CMMI and ISO preferred.
- Ability to effectively liaise with executive and senior level management to identify process improvement goals and objectives and drive change across multiple stakeholders preferred.
Highlight Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer.