Mid-Level Program Analyst (LER)
- USAID, Washington, D.C., us
Investing in People, Serving our Nation
Highlight Technologies is looking for a strategic thinking Program Analyst to directly support USAID’s Bureau for Policy, Planning, and Learning, which develops policies and strategies that guide and help USAID achieve their worldwide mission to end extreme poverty and help develop democratic societies.
You will be responsible for assisting the Office of Learning, Evaluation, and Research (LER) with Program Cycle policy, implementation, and capacity building.
You will also provide technical assistance, research, analysis in the areas of program monitoring, evaluation, and learning and adapting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Point of Contact (POC) for LER communications.
- Design, implement, and monitor strategic communications campaigns on a variety of topics with internal and external stakeholders both orally and in writing.
- Respond to "taskers" including briefing materials, congressional inquiries, GAO or OIG audits, memos, and conference approval.
- Knowledge management support.
- Substantive input in the drafting of briefing materials for senior PPL and Agency members.
- Analyzing and visualizing information needed to support office priorities.
- Current Secret Clearance
- Mid-level Program Analyst requires Master’s degree in relevant field with 5 years of work experience or Bachelor’s degree with 10 years of work experience.
- Strong writing skills and the ability to communicate complex programming concepts into clear, concise written documents and oral presentations required.
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as a member of a team. Must be able to plan, organize, and use time effectively.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work within tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of the organization and operation of large size entities working in international development or foreign affairs.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.