- NGA, Springfield, VA, us
Investing in People, Serving our Nation
Highlight Technologies is seeking a UX Researcher to provide web design, development, and improve the user experience and web presence for the National Geospatial-Intelligence(NGA) agency websites on different internal networks and the world wide web.
You will directly support the T-division, which resides under NGA’s CIO. You will review NGA internal websites to determine better ways to present and organize the information. You will also work with front-end users to collect business requirements, document findings, and generate reports for the web design team to implement.
- Current Top Secret clearance, TS/SCI prefered.
- Four (4) years of general computer industry experience including a minimum of two (2) years experience in the specialized area of expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Information Systems, Communications or a customer domain-related technical or management discipline. A year of college education is the equivalent of two years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to communicate orally and written
- Preferred understanding of websites (i.e. usability, layout)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.