Business Support Analyst
- DISA, Fort Meade, Maryland, us
Investing in People, Serving our Nation
* This is an Associate level support role
Highlight Technologies is seeking a Business Analyst to support our DoD customer with maintaining certification and funding for the agency’s Defense Business Systems (DBS).
We support DISA Enterprise Support Services. This group sits under the CIO's office and consists of Enterprise Architects and Business Analysts. We support our customer by compiling packets of IT system and financial documents that help maintain funding for the Defense Business Systems (DBS).
Duties and responsibilities may include:
- Analyzing information requirements.
- Evaluate analytically and systematically problems of workflows, organization, and planning.
- Help develop plans for automated information systems from project inception to conclusion.
- Develop system requirements and program specifications, from which programmers prepare detailed flow charts, programs and tests.
- Coordinate closely with stakeholders to ensure proper implementation of program and system specifications.
- Develop, in conjunction with functional users, system alternative solutions.
What we can offer:
- Full time salary
- 15 days of PTO
- 10 Federal Holidays
- Contract is funded. Immediate start date
- U.S. Citizen
- Secret clearance required
- Bachelors Degree
- 4 yrs. of experience supporting governance, CIO, or project management efforts for information systems.
- Understand IT systems and how they fit within the framework of the business or organization.
- Good communication skills, takes direction well.
- Professional demeanor with good customer interaction skills.
- Time management and ability to coordinate and organize multiple tasks.
Highlight Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer.