Sr. Systems Administrator
- 4300 Goodfellow Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63120, USA
Investing in People, Serving our Nation.
The Sr. Systems Administrator shall possess a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) U.S. Top Secret Level Security Clearance.
• Provision and maintain secure Linux (RHEL and CentOS) and Microsoft Windows 2012R2/2016 Servers
• Support physical and virtual servers of multi-tiered HA/Clustered applications and databases
• Manage virtual servers through VMware vCenter
• Implement clear and concise Group Policy Objects (GPO)
• Implement and maintain backup/disaster recovery solutions
• Perform task automation through the creation of scripts
• Collaborate with customer to identify support and technology advancements
• Produce clear and concise documents and diagrams capturing networking and operational procedures and LAN/WAN topology
• Bachelor’s Degree in Technology Management, Information Technology, e-Business or other related field (+4 years’ experience), OR an Associate’s Degree in Technology Management, Information Technology, e-Business or other related field (+6 years’ experience), OR a High School Diploma and +10 years’ experience
• 8570 IAT Level I certification
Working experience in the following:
• -Configuring and deploying Microsoft Windows servers using Windows Deployment Services or VMware templates
• -Virtualized server administration (VMware)
• -Security administration (group policy and permissions; vulnerability scans, audits, and mitigations; patch management
• -Implementing and supporting enterprise system monitoring tools
• -Performing system hardening through STIG review, GPO, and scripts
• -Disaster recovery
• -Troubleshooting OS and applications
• -Windows scripting language (PowerSheel or VBScript)
Highlight Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer.