IT Governance Analyst
- Northwest Washington DC, Washington, DC, us
Investing in People, Serving our Nation.
We are seeking a Mid-Level IT Governance Analyst to assist the government in evolving and integrating a portfolio of ten electronic systems, with multiple vendors providing different products and capabilities. Our role is to support the Government’s objective to provide useful, usable, accessible and secure websites and web applications for the public and government employees using current, proven and cutting edge open-source technologies while exploring innovative strategies and capabilities to improve these services across the enterprise.
The ideal candidate has a background in Agile development and is a strong communicator and team player. The goal is to help the government transform a group of vendors and systems into an integrated, high-functioning, efficient agile delivery environment with a steady cadence of builds and releases. The environment is fluid and the candidate must be flexible and able to take on different tasks and responsibilities over the course of the project.
- U.S. Citizen, green card holder, or GC-EAD
- Ability to obtain Government Suitability/Public Trust
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years of automated testing experience with Selenium, in an Agile or Waterfall environment.
- Experience writing automated test scripts in Mavin and Jenkins preferred.
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Customer service attitude, able to interact courteously and diplomatically with customers and stakeholders
Experience with or understanding of several of the following:
- Web and mobile application development
- Enterprise and IT governance technology support services including infrastructure support services and security
- Web content management
- Quality management
Highlight Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer.